How can we promote better sanitation and hygiene practices?
Communities throughout the Pacific are living with inadequate access to clean water, poor sanitation infrastructure and unhygienic practices. This guide is designed for facilitators, NGOs, government officials, teachers and community leaders who are using Live and Learn’s Water, Sanitation and Hygiene (WASH) resources. It includes a poster and an outline of the resource series.
The resources for this guide can be used by communities to improve their sanitation practices and infrastructure. They include both school and community resources, such as:
- Discover Healthy Living Flipchart
- Pacific WASH Handwashing Posters
- Germs & Ladders Game
- Putting Your Waste in the Right Place Flipchart
- WASH Handwashing Stickers
- Setting up and Managing a Small Enterprise
- Clean Communities: A practical guide to building and maintaining toilets in the Pacific
- Building Strong and Healthy Communities Flipchart
- Hands Up for Hygiene!
- Germ-Buster Student Workbook